Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prospect
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Very cool comparison photos 10-64, thank you... I've already ordered the Tri-Bar brake light upgrade for my bike... Are those saddlebag lights Harley-Davidson parts? I want those! I also really dig the LED center mount tail light.

City
    Region of Waterloo, Ontario
    State
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty C. View Post
    Very cool comparison photos 10-64, thank you... I've already ordered the Tri-Bar brake light upgrade for my bike... Are those saddlebag lights Harley-Davidson parts? I want those! I also really dig the LED center mount tail light.
    Yes, the saddle bag lights are HD.
    I didn't like the Canadian reflectors on the rear saddle bags.
    The HD bag lights also come in smoked, and black or chrome housings.
    Page 742 in the parts catalogue.
    I also changed the amber turn signals to red, because the bag lights also act as turn signals too!
    Best investment I ever made to enhance rear visibility!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 10-64; 10-04-2019 at 06:08 AM.
    In Dog Beers, I've had 2

2019 FLHX Street Glide (Blue Max)

Prospect
    City
    Fairfax
    State
    Virginia
    I have the Cobra Neighbor Haters slip-ons. I can still hear the stock speakers.
    2019 SGS
    Industrial Denim Grey
    Cobra Neighbor Haters Slip on
    3" DK Customs Deluxe Tank Lift
    DK Customs Cooling Deflector Wings

Prospect
    City
    Reno
    State
    Nevada
    Thanks for all of the input, Y'all... After several hours worth of research, both online and with my local shops, I've decided on the Vance&Hines head pipe and V&H Eliminator 400 slip ons... I like the idea of this system being modular so that I can install the slip-ons now and the head pipe over the winter. I also love the fact that the V&H head pipe eliminates the catalytic converter, and the ridiculous heat source that comes with it. Thanks again, Brothers.

City
    Nashville,
    State
    Tennessee
    I made some changes too. The Rineharts are mellow and I love the Ciro lighting much better that the stock lights. The Ciro tail light INCLUDES the wrap License frame.
    IMG_5964.jpeg
    2018 FLHXANV
    Milwaukee Eight 107 l Reinhart Slip Ons l 4 Point detach l Low Backrest l ClearView Shield l Fairing wings l Fork deflectors
    Custom Dynamic Fr & Rr LED's l Halo headlight l CVO seat l 115 Anniversary Razor Tour Pak

Prospect
    City
    Atlanta “burbs”
    State
    Georgia
    Of the pipes you mentioned the bone shakers are really deep and louder than the rest but NOT disgustingly loud. These are really high quality pipes made in Alabama USA. Each set is made to order. Takes about three weeks. I have Tab pipes with zombie bagels and they are louder than the Bone shakers but not as deep. If I had the money to burn I would get a set.