City
    BLOOMINGTON
    State
    Minnesota

2019 CVO Exhaust options to keep "stock look"

I just purchased a new 2019 Black Forest CVO Street Glide. I found that it has "Black Chrome" heat shields on the exhaust. In order to keep these heat shields and that Black chrome look, the options on exhaust are limited. I has them install Kirker Stout which sound good, but are quite a bit quieter than my 2015 with the same exhaust. Granted, I had full sac headers on my prior bike. Now, to stay compliant with Harley, I did not change the stock headers.

Will the Kirker, the stock heat shields can stay in place and they even put on the stock CVO tips! Love the look.

So, to my question. Are there other options that anyone knows of that would keep the stock Black Chrome look all the way back to the tips that has a little more volume while not changing the headers in order to stay warranty compliant?

THANK YOU!!

City
    Luck
    State
    Wisconsin
    This exhaust system works great: screamin-eagle-high-flow-exhaust-system
    2019 FLHCS

City
    BLOOMINGTON
    State
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkss View Post
    This exhaust system works great: screamin-eagle-high-flow-exhaust-system
    So this is not exactly as I asked : "Are there other options that anyone knows of that would keep the stock Black Chrome look
    "

But....I might be interested. How is the sound with this change? I'm looking for a little VOLUME! Thanks!

City
    Battle Mountain
    State
    Nevada
    If you start searching there are no less then 10 different companies that build black exhaust just depends on what your trying to get out of it. If it's just slipon's so you keep your warrantee then do a search on here as there are several threads.

2014 Mysterious Red Sunglo
    Stage 1 D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-1 exhaust FP3 tuner
    JW Speaker E2, Custom Dynamic running and tails, 8 plasma rods
    Soundz Customz level 5 Carbon Iron series, 5x7 lids
    Color matched inner fairing and King tour pack with lowers
    Fork fangs, Fairing deflectors, REDA bag bolts

City
    Luck
    State
    Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by purvistechie View Post
    So this is not exactly as I asked : "Are there other options that anyone knows of that would keep the stock Black Chrome look
    "

But....I might be interested. How is the sound with this change? I'm looking for a little VOLUME! Thanks!
    I think they sound great, louder than stock but not too loud. Great performance, my 120 cu in motor made 120 HP and over 120 TK. And you keep your full warranty. The are pre-drilled for the wide-band 02 sensors if you choose to use the H-D auto tuning module.
    2019 FLHCS