Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    City
    Rigby
    State
    Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanden View Post
    Sent mine in last Wednesday. Scheduled for March 11.....can't wait to get it back and ride it! Hoping it is as good as everyone says it is.....
    Let us know what you think.
    2014 FLHXS Stage II
    Legends Suspension Axeo -1's & Revo A 13's
    Coastal Moto Largo Wheels 21/18
    21" Tire Hugger Level Front Fender
    Chrome Front End
    Road Six 13" Holy Roller Bagger Bars
    CR-570 II Cams
    Arlen Ness Monster Sucker Intake
    Jackpot 2-1-2 Head Pipe & High Roller Slip Ons
    Kuryakyn Grips & Levers
    HogWorkz Halo Maker LED Headlight
    HD Auxiliary Light Kit w/HogWorkz Halo Maker LED's
    Custom Dynamics Bullet Ringz, LED Saddle Bag Lamps & LED Tri-bar
    Custom Dynamics Magic Strobes

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammas View Post
    Got it back and man am I happy. The memory foam feels a lot better than the stock seat foam and it isn't even broke in yet. They moved me back probably close to two inches and down an inch or so and they even color matched the thread for the flame job with my existing saddle bag covers and pin striping. If you're thinking about dumping a bunch of money into a new seat, I recommend looking into this as an additional option. Great work from these guys, awesome customer service and a super fast turn around........although the same can't be said for UPS. They certainly took their time getting it back to me. lol Attachment 15469
    Nice! They used to be a sponsor here. Guess I need to check with them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Prospect
    City
    lansing
    State
    Michigan
    Got my seat back yesterday..... you can see it is a bit lower, and there is an "extra" slot in the bottom of the seat. Presumably to allow the seat cover to be pulled taut and keep the cover wrinkle free. Now I just gotta get the bike out of storage and give this a try! I will post up what I think after the first ride...but they say it will take some miles to fully break in.

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Yes, will take some time to break time.
    But it should be nice. They do a good job!

Prospect
    City
    lansing
    State
    Michigan
    Well first ride home was ok.... I can sit on the bike flat foot with a slight bend in my knees. The seat feels a bit "flatter" and it almost seems like I can feel the seat base. To be fair, I need to get some miles on it an see how it works. I would suggest anyone to contact MCC if they have seat questions issues. The work appears to be very good, Plenty of staples holding seat cover on and no wrinkles I give them an A+ on appearance!

Prospect
    City
    Macomb
    State
    Michigan
    I am in Michigan and they did both my wife's 2020 SG and my 2020 SGS in February. Live in Macomb have managed to get in a few hundred miles on each and AWESOME!! All I can say great work and great feel. They do excellent work,

City
    Dunmore, Alberta
    State
    N/A
    Well this sucks. Seat was completed March 10. As I am in Canada I decided to have it shipped to my buddies place in Montana. Figure I could go for a visit and pick it up. Well it arrived at his place on the 16th and planned to go this past weekend. But the Canada/USA border is now closed to all travellers. So I have to wait now for him to hopefully send it up to me or I wait till border opens. Still have a month left before riding really begins here. Maybe later if this Covid 19 doesít go away. Be safe out there so we all can enjoy our rides.

City
    Jackson
    State
    Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sday73 View Post
    Well this sucks. Seat was completed March 10. As I am in Canada I decided to have it shipped to my buddies place in Montana. Figure I could go for a visit and pick it up. Well it arrived at his place on the 16th and planned to go this past weekend. But the Canada/USA border is now closed to all travellers. So I have to wait now for him to hopefully send it up to me or I wait till border opens. Still have a month left before riding really begins here. Maybe later if this Covid 19 doesít go away. Be safe out there so we all can enjoy our rides.
    Iíll go get the seat and keep it for you

City
    Rigby
    State
    Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Sday73 View Post
    Ouch!
    Sorry to hear that.
    2014 FLHXS Stage II
    Legends Suspension Axeo -1's & Revo A 13's
    Coastal Moto Largo Wheels 21/18
    21" Tire Hugger Level Front Fender
    Chrome Front End
    Road Six 13" Holy Roller Bagger Bars
    CR-570 II Cams
    Arlen Ness Monster Sucker Intake
    Jackpot 2-1-2 Head Pipe & High Roller Slip Ons
    Kuryakyn Grips & Levers
    HogWorkz Halo Maker LED Headlight
    HD Auxiliary Light Kit w/HogWorkz Halo Maker LED's
    Custom Dynamics Bullet Ringz, LED Saddle Bag Lamps & LED Tri-bar
    Custom Dynamics Magic Strobes

Prospect
    City
    Easton
    State
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammas View Post
    Got it back and man am I happy. The memory foam feels a lot better than the stock seat foam and it isn't even broke in yet. They moved me back probably close to two inches and down an inch or so and they even color matched the thread for the flame job with my existing saddle bag covers and pin striping. If you're thinking about dumping a bunch of money into a new seat, I recommend looking into this as an additional option. Great work from these guys, awesome customer service and a super fast turn around........although the same can't be said for UPS. They certainly took their time getting it back to me. lol Attachment 15469
    How much moolah did they charge? I am thinking of using them to do mine as well. Appreciate the info if you are comfortable giving it

Ptackley
    Last edited by ptackley; 03-30-2020 at 06:21 AM. Reason: correction