18 CVO SG Gunship Grey

NewSchoolBagger

Oct 12, 2017
Just throwing this out there- Thinking of selling my 18 SG CVO with some extras-
1. 7in windvest windshield
2. 12" khrome works black chrome bars
3. HD highway pegs
4. Fuel moto jackpot headpipe ceramic black coated
5. Magnaflow mufflers knockout in black
6. power vision tuner from fuel moto
7. baggster extended side covers color matched

8700 miles in excellent condition
what you guys think any takers?
Wanted to get the 19 rg CVO.

Just looked at the same bike on a face book page with some extras going for 33,000 and it had 800 miles on it.

It's kind of amazing how fast the value drops when the new models come out. Seems anything extra we do to these bikes at resale or trade doesn't count towards the final price. My post wasn't trying to insult you with a low ball price just wanted to let you know what's going on out there with these models. Thought about trading mine in until I talked with a couple dealerships about trade in price. I have way too much into mine so I'm going to ride it until get my moneys worth out of it. If you find the right person that really wants that bike then stick to your price.

18 CVO SG Gunship Grey

2df3800e8f6d94a27189be790a30b1c5.jpg

Still a new RG in Jackson for 36,802

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's kind of amazing how fast the value drops when the new models come out. Seems anything extra we do to these bikes at resale or trade doesn't count towards the final price. My post wasn't trying to insult you with a low ball price just wanted to let you know what's going on out there with these models. Thought about trading mine in until I talked with a couple dealerships about trade in price. I have way too much into mine so I'm going to ride it until get my moneys worth out of it. If you find the right person that really wants that bike then stick to your price.

i know its sad when you paid over $40K for a bike and 1 year later it has a trade in value of about $30K. Dealers here dont want to shell out $33K and sit on my bike for the winter. The wanted my bike plus $14K for the 2019 RG Mako. add another $2200 for ext warranty. just crazy. If they said you bike plus $10,500 to $12k i would have done it. thanks

i know its sad when you paid over $40K for a bike and 1 year later it has a trade in value of about $30K. Dealers here dont want to shell out $33K and sit on my bike for the winter. The wanted my bike plus $14K for the 2019 RG Mako. add another $2200 for ext warranty. just crazy. If they said you bike plus $10,500 to $12k i would have done it. thanks

Dealers kind of have you over a barrel and they know it. I would see what you could do selling it privately and maybe recoup some equity that way. You may find a couple guys out there that wanted one and at a little discount may grab it up.

so i ended up trading it in Dealer took care of me. got into the mako cvo RG. took all the parts off the SG CVO except for bars and they got me a deal of the bike plus $11,500. member the RG is 1800 more than the SG. i put all the parts on it already. thx guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta