Best LED Headlight for Street Glide

I use a JWSpeaker, they make the daymaker for Harley. I can't say it's the best but it is an improvement over stock. I bought it off a 4 wheel drive truck website for a better price than the bike web sites.

I vote the JW Speaker also as that's what I have. Hear good things about the custom dynamics light also. Been thinking about changing to the new adaptive one but haven't just yet. There are several threads on here about lights and it's everyone's own opinion which is best. Use the search button to check them out.

I tried LED bulb replacement and it was blinding bright. If you don't mind LED non Harley after market then try "Belt&Road" It is brighter than stock but not over whelming bright.
No halo but you can get it if you desire. Dark or white. Plug and play. $68.95 I like mine.

I had a Daymaker at one time but now run with the Custom Dynamics model with outer "Halo" LED ring. Happy with it for several years now AND, their products carry lifetime warranty

I decided to with Custom Dynamics Probeam 7" LED headlight and I am glad I did. It is really more noticeable during the day and the halo ring gives it a nice custom look. Plus the life time warranty was a big facto too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165