Exhaust Question??

jdembin69

Aug 11, 2021
Have a 2021 Street Glide Special with Rinehart DBX 4.5 slip on. This is my first Street Glide, so I need some help. Once the map is ready to tune it, I was going to add head pipes. I'm personally looking for more sound and that true Harley sound. I'm really happy with the DBX. I would like more volume in idle (though not too much) and when in cruising (I barely hear the pipes). When you get into the gears it is awesome.

My first choice was the Rinehart Slim duals. But after researching I read on the M8 is does not add any value compared to sound or performance then my current set up. Does anyone with a M8 street glide (18-21) have this set up ? Do the headers help with sound and performance ?
My second choice was the Vance and Hines Dresser Duals. Speaking with Fuel Moto and seeing a review, it looks like thats the best pipe to get the sound I'm looking for, but my performance and possible engine issues in running that header. Any one with this set up with Rinehart slip ons ? Thoughts
My third choice was either the Vance and Hines Power Duals or Jack Pot duals. Anyone have these pipes with Rienhart slip ons? Thoughts on the sound improvement and performance ?

Or other head pipes that I have not looked into that your like ? Thanks !

Ciao!
On my Street Glide Special 2021 I decided to use the Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hide exhaust for different reasons:
- here in Italy, especially in the north now there are a lot of controls, so I’d like to ride without any worries
- I like the sound with open pipes. It is very low frequencies and I appreciate it
- when you want to ride with more calm, listening music, you close the pipe and you can hear music without any trouble.
This is my experience! Stay safe! Max

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165