Highway Pegs

I don't have any highway pegs either. So I will be watching this thread for any advice. Those look pretty good but would like info on the pros and cons if you get them.
Cheers

I don't have any highway pegs either. So I will be watching this thread for any advice. Those look pretty good but would like info on the pros and cons if you get them.
Cheers

I installed them and will try them out this weekend. It is much easier if you have someone to install it with you to get it just right. I like to be able to lean my boot heal on the floorboard and rest the front of my foot on the peg. I also like it to be comfortable if I put my whole foot on the peg. It took a bit of adjustment to make it just right so my husband did the adjusting while I sat on the bike and figured out what position worked best for me. They look good on the bike.

image0 (002).jpg

image1 (002).jpg

Attachments

• image0 (002).jpg
    image0 (002).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2
  • image1 (002).jpg
    image1 (002).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2
I installed them and will try them out this weekend. It is much easier if you have someone to install it with you to get it just right. I like to be able to lean my boot heal on the floorboard and rest the front of my foot on the peg. I also like it to be comfortable if I put my whole foot on the peg. It took a bit of adjustment to make it just right so my husband did the adjusting while I sat on the bike and figured out what position worked best for me. They look good on the bike.

View attachment 16113

View attachment 16114

They look nice! Let us know how they work!

I used the Harley pegs. They work well and tuck away at my lowers when not in use.
hpegs.jpg

I have HD crash car pegs and use them alot. I want to add a set of the Jac-knife style too. These retract / flip in and out by mounting under the stock rider floorboards.

I contacted the manufacturer a few weeks ago and he said that they are only building gun modification parts right now but they are going to make a few sets that this year. He is going to let me know when they are ready.

b1c5be64dc9a7ecdaf0e726457573009.jpg

What are folks using on the chopped engine guard? I'm struggling to get Harley parts to fit. I went with 50500168 ADJUSTABLE HIGHWAY PEG MOUNTING KIT - ANGLED which the system SAID fits a 2021 Street Glide but they don't work well. I can't get them set up right and they're slipping on the bar as well. I was very happy with the Harley pegs on the 2016 Street Glide I had, I don't see any good options in black currently.

What are folks using on the chopped engine guard? I'm struggling to get Harley parts to fit. I went with 50500168 ADJUSTABLE HIGHWAY PEG MOUNTING KIT - ANGLED which the system SAID fits a 2021 Street Glide but they don't work well. I can't get them set up right and they're slipping on the bar as well. I was very happy with the Harley pegs on the 2016 Street Glide I had, I don't see any good options in black currently.

Dealer told me to put 2020 engine guards on. Not sure I want to do that[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

I picked these up from another owner on HDForums.com.
9aab7f9a1172af17acba85b1b459f8d7.jpg
c7b6740b731077ce1c06f30b93577d63.jpg
6f4017d67a01b85f92128ba140b2ceed.jpg

They are an extra option to the ones that I already had.

058e540e81969aa8c9e3e231f9b9bf1b.jpg

Last edited:
I tried the Billet mounts #50957-02C on my 2021 SGS. Their site advised it fits the chopped guard but the paper catalogue says no. They mounted but you have a very limited space with the vertical area being 1 to 1-1/2 inch. Not where I wanted them. I was hoping what you tried would work but I guess not. So HD makes the chopped guard but no peg mounts??? If you find something please advise and I'll do the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tulsa