Most comfortable seat for the Street Glide

Wahoo650

Jan 15, 2020
Looking for a comfortable seat for both me and the passenger, what do you all reccomend?

I searched for 2 up seat and either too expensive or not comfortable seats everywhere so I ended up getting my HD seat re-foamed. With my back issue I need a seat that is not going to seat me up and forward. So re-foaming it did the trick for me, way less than half the price of Harley, Cobra, Mustang, Le Pera seats and I am happy the way it came out.

CustomSeat4.jpg

I had my stock SG seat redone by Mean City Cycles, lot less money and made to fit me, had memory foam installed and the leg area shaved so my legs are more straight at stops, also had a banana cut put in the seat to relieve pressure on my tail bone

If your looking for a 2 up seat there are plenty ultra glide seats out there for sale cheap. I have one for 2 up riding and have had it reworked to move me back and down. Simple to change out in a couple of minutes. Had a gel pad installed in my stock seat and can ride it all day long now without discomfort. Biggest thing is we are all different and what is comfortable for me may not be for you so a little testing helps. Have a friend who had his seat redone more for looks then comfort and we were on a 300 mile ride last year and his wife road with me after the first 50 miles and she went and bought a seat for when she rides with him now.

I purchased the Mustang Super Touring one piece Deluxe. I put 20,000 on the bike before I bought this seat. I should have bought the seat with zero miles.My wife is much happier with the ride! Well worth the $600 My ass is much happier too!

I had my seat modified by Mean City Cycles too. I can't say enough good things about these guys.

I have a Mustang and my OEM modified by MCC too. With passenger i have to say a slight edge to Mustang, but just me riding i have to say MCC hands down did the job for me. I did 1K ride from KC to Maryland last summer nonstop and had no issues with the ride.

Mustang here also got the regal touring seat with driver backrest great seat had to have a pad with all others i tried the mustang i can ride all day.

I really love my hammock. Best saddle I've ever used. I upgraded to the heated hammock and my non heated hammock is available. I had open heart surgery in early December and can't wait to get back on the bike this spring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrnyc01