New 2019 Street Glide Special

A1A

May 31, 2021
Hello all,
Well it was new to me last June 2020 with only 404 miles on the clock. I traded in a 2015 CanAm Spyder RTL on the FLHXS. I'm really happy with the new purchase. I've made a few changes like turn signals, brake light and head light changed to LED's. Also added a rider backrest for my tired old bones. That's about it for now, but I do see upgraded 13" rear shocks in my not to distant future.
I'd just like to say I'm happy to be a member of this group.
Cheers

Welcome and I got the same bike and color. Great minds think alike :) I got about 900 miles on mine and I have done a few upgrades as noted in my signature. Ride safe and enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome binarym I'm glad to be a member. I love the barracuda silver and yes great minds do think alike. I've only got 2244 miles on mine and not many upgrades. I have the rider backrest for my tired old bones and 4.5" Rhinehart black slip-ons mufflers. I went with grey LED lighting on run/brake and turn signals. Vision X LED black headlight - High-Low-Halo ring. When on high beam low beam stays on as well. That's about all I did to mine at present. I'm thinking of 13" rear shock in the future for a smoother ride.
Stay safe and keep your knees in the breeze.

Thanks for the welcome binarym I'm glad to be a member. I love the barracuda silver and yes great minds do think alike. I've only got 2244 miles on mine and not many upgrades. I have the rider backrest for my tired old bones and 4.5" Rhinehart black slip-ons mufflers. I went with grey LED lighting on run/brake and turn signals. Vision X LED black headlight - High-Low-Halo ring. When on high beam low beam stays on as well. That's about all I did to mine at present. I'm thinking of 13" rear shock in the future for a smoother ride.

Welcome, glad you could be here!

You're very welcome have you put new shocks on it yet? I have 10 1/2" burly lowering shocks on mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165