Reinforcer 2 21" wheel for Harley Touring

BlkDragon

Jul 20, 2015
Has anyone mounted an Reinforcer 2 21" wheel on their touring? Do you have to do anything with fender?

I am thinking about upgrading my front wheel with Reinforcer 2 21" wheel to match the rear...

Thank you!

reinforcer_angle_tire.jpg

Last edited:
I think you have to raise the fender up so you will need a kit for that. Basically spacers to raise the fender up a little for clearance.

I think you have to raise the fender up so you will need a kit for that. Basically spacers to raise the fender up a little for clearance.

That's what I read, few places that sell these wheels include the spacers.

I wonder if there is a 23" wheel that doesn't need replacing triple tree......I doubt it as it's much taller...?????

Thanks!

Pretty sure if you do a 23 you have to put a bolt on or have your frame cut and new tree welded in.

Where are you getting the wheel/ tire from? I've been looking to do the same. I have a Slicer fender on that can accommodate up to a 21" wheel. I'm rolling the Michelin Commander 2 and want to stay with that tire.

Where are you getting the wheel/ tire from? I've been looking to do the same. I have a Slicer fender on that can accommodate up to a 21" wheel. I'm rolling the Michelin Commander 2 and want to stay with that tire.

You can get just the wheel from Sport Chrome, I don't know exactly where I am getting one from, depending on the deal I get, there are few of them out there so I will do my homework.

I made my move on Reinforcer 21" wheel & tire from Sport Chrome....they have a deal going on for $899.95 shipped including bearing, fender lift kit.....I can't pass it up for that price.

Just want to pass this deal along to those that are thinking about moving to 21" Reinforcer wheel...

21" REINFORCER - Purchase a 21" Reinforcer Front Wheel and get a Dunlop American Elite (130 60 21) Front Tire mounted and balanced for FREE. PLUS get a 20% discount on any other add-on parts you purchase like... matching Brake Discs... Flush-Mount Wheel Spacers... and even Rear Enforcer wheels! Use code "GOTA21" at checkout with your purchase.

I got that email from Sport Chrome...I don't work for them.....LOL!

I made my move on Reinforcer 21" wheel & tire from Sport Chrome....they have a deal going on for $899.95 shipped including bearing, fender lift kit.....I can't pass it up for that price.

Did you stay with the 16 in rear wheel, if so did you lower front end?

Thanks

Yes, stayed with 16" rear and yes, lowered 1" to the front as recommended by local shop that installed front suspension.....I really like the way it looks and ride.

Thanks!

What suspension did you go with?

Legend AXEO with 1" drop......swapping the rear with Legend 13" Revo soon....waiting for my local shop to get settled in to the new shop then my bike will go in for rear suspension swap.

Yes, stayed with 16" rear and yes, lowered 1" to the front as recommended by local shop that installed front suspension.....I really like the way it looks and ride.

Thanks!

Let me correct myself on this as I made a mistake saying 16" rear, it's 18" rear......

I don't see why not......

Thanks, sorry for all the questions.....found that 21in by Mad Wheels on eBay. Guy said an 18in would make it difficult for me to touch the ground, suggesting staying with the 16”. Im 5’6”.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, sorry for all the questions.....found that 21in by Mad Wheels on eBay. Guy said an 18in would make it difficult for me to touch the ground, suggesting staying with the 16”. Im 5’6”.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, you are welcome to ask as many questions as you have...that's why we are on these Forums to help each other out.

If you are 5' 6" then yes, I would definitely stay with 16" wheel, I am 5' 11" so it's perfect for me with my setup.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tulsa