Sig P365 new for 2018

BlkDragon

Jul 20, 2015
I don't know if we are allowed to talk about firearms? But I wanted to see if anyone heard or seen Sig Sauer P365 that is all over YouTube...????

An inch thick and just about the same size as Glock 43 but it's a double stack 10 + 1, 12 + 1 mag is also available. Comes with night site and under 6lb trigger, great for conceal carry. I put my order in from Elite Sig gun shop in my area....they are shipping them but I was told I will not see one until in March....:mad:

I haven't seen it yet but my everyday CC is a Sig P938.
attachment.php

Attachments

• P938 copy.jpg
    P938 copy.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
It looks an awful lot like the Ruger SR9. I prefer the 1911 style myself.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 0
There are several small conceal firearms out there but for that size all of them are single stack....Sig P365 is the first one that came out with double stack for this size. Glock 26/27 are small and double stack but they are a bit thick.

I know some folks will say why do you need more rounds.....now let's not start that conversation.....like more horsepower, AR with 30/40/50 rounds, etc...... :)

I'm definitely going to check it out. Was going to go for the G43 but I like the double stack idea for the same width. I currently carry a S&W Bodyguard 380 as my daily.

I'm really not a 9 guy would rather have my 45. Bought the wife a 938 and really liked it so got one for myself and carry it a lot now. Depends on where I'm traveling to on what I carry, have a 4 inch Smith 686 that I just can't part with also.

serdvd6- I'm left handed and use a custom made OWB mostly or a rear pocket sticky holster. I have 2 P938's, here's the other one.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Holster.jpg
    Holster.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
Dang that sig p938 is nice. I like the sigs sp2022 hammer with de cocker is my travel companion sometimes . Been looking for a smaller carry

Depends on season, clothes I'm wearing and where I'm going. Mostly I want a gun that I know will shoot.
I'm adding a Glock 19 "Summer Special" today for range, carry and home use.
DSC_4827.jpg
DSC_4837.jpg

Last edited:
Dang that sig p938 is nice. I like the sigs sp2022 hammer with de cocker is my travel companion sometimes . Been looking for a smaller carry

I found that model after also buying the Sig P238 380. I use it for ankle carry or my wife carrys it. Love it so much I bought two and Spazz had an opportunity to try it out on our "Dragon Run" and bought one himself!

A retired saddle and tack man in Georgia custom made me 3 holsters and 3 everyday belts out of Saddle leather. The holsters were for different caliber/models at about $100 ea. $55 for belts.
https://www.facebook.com/kesterfarmstack

Thanks Mojo, first I thought it was too much for a holster but when I watched the video of him building one then I know how much work involve and he does a great job....workmanship is outstanding.

I shot him an email!

I found that model after also buying the Sig P238 380. I use it for ankle carry or my wife carrys it. Love it so much I bought two and Spazz had an opportunity to try it out on our "Dragon Run" and bought one himself!
yes the SP2022 is a combat beast love it it will eat ammo like a buzz saw and last forever. A state trooper friend test out all brands run thousands of rounds trough each brand you can bet he carries sig Sauer. I’m gonna look at the sig 938 very nice. I bought my mom a Taurus pt 140 I kept when she passed away it’s a 10 round great carry Stryker I don’t care for Stryker much I like hammers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IRist