Street glide

Mikenice67

Mar 10, 2021
2018 street glide special 25,000 miles on it discovered a vibration yesterday 40 miles an hour on deceleration give very little gas goes away and I pull in the clutch and it goes away what could it be any ideas I was told it could be a couple different things just looking for ideas on what to check

Last edited:
Curios about this too? Mine does it a bit. Seemed to get better when I added Stage 1.

#ridesomemore

2018 street glide special 25,000 miles on it discovered a vibration yesterday 40 miles an hour on deceleration give very little gas goes away and I pull in the clutch and it goes away what could it be any ideas I was told it could be a couple different things just looking for ideas on what to check

Check you tires first. Uneven or over inflated
Tires might cause it. I had some new metzlers installed on a Rg I had and they were so bad I had to send them back for Dunlop’s. Never had a problem with dunlops.

Those are the tires I have on my bike couldn’t get commander 3 taken it to the dealership today

Interesting on tires. I have 10k on my OEM Dunlops. Let us know what they say.

It seems to be more of a harmonics thing to me. Only happens while the revs are coming down with no throttle.

#ridesomemore

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tulsa