The other toys in garage

Gregs41

Sep 11, 2014
Not sure if there's a section you guys share your other rides and toys in so if I'm in the wrong spot pls move
8a3eba7a.jpg

a8y4a7yg.jpg

hu3aze6a.jpg
gujehury.jpg

I have a spending problem lol

Former Jersey Jeepers treasurer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23ft 454 big block. I redid the interior and some other things last year.

Last edited:
Excellent!! I guess we all feel the same . If it's got a motor attached to it it's for us lol. Cool toys guys love seeing other ppls other hobbys

It's not a pit it's a passion lol

My current money pit is a daughter in private college. The equivalent of a new CVO Ultra every year paid in advance!

The other toys in garage

I don't envy you but thankfully I have another 18yrs to save up for my daughter to go for collage. I just can't wait. The things we do for the kids
:)

My current money pit is a daughter in private college. The equivalent of a new CVO Ultra every year paid in advance!

That's some serious money, Mojo... but I know she's worth every penny. Rianna (Our 20 yr old ) is a double major Sophomore at San Jose State for Criminal Justice and Forensic Science... Getting awarded her 2nd Scholarship on 3 Oct... so proud of her!

OH YA!!! Here was my last money pit... 7 years in the build... 78 Wagoneer, stretched drivetrain by 6" and flared...500 BB Caddy with Gen II doubler transfer case setup and locked 1 ton axles....

Todd2.jpg

Last edited:
04 Sporty, need to put it back together after a fresh coat of paint

14 Tahoe- Escalade rear end, Trailblazer SS replica front bumper, debadged, chrome painted black, upgraded music, custom leather, limo tint and more

03 Tacoma, 3" lift on 32's

69 El Camino project in the back yard, have a Prius that I will be trading in on a new Altima in December

My bank hates the fact I have so many hobbies and things to spend money on

I would love to build a 71-72 chevy pickup. Buy my garage is no where near big enough to do something like that in it.

Sent from the mobile leash

That's some serious money, Mojo... but I know she's worth every penny. Rianna (Our 20 yr old ) is a double major Sophomore at San Jose State for Criminal Justice and Forensic Science... Getting awarded her 2nd Scholarship on 3 Oct... so proud of her!

OH YA!!! Here was my last money pit... 7 years in the build... 78 Wagoneer, stretched drivetrain by 6" and flared...500 BB Caddy with Gen II doubler transfer case setup and locked 1 ton axles....

Todd2.jpg

I have loved these since I'm a kid ! My uncle used to build them . That thing is sweet bro !

This is my other toy sitting in my garage beside my SGS its a 2009 GT with lots of mods like the Harley you cant leave them stock
IMG_0363-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider3223