Top Coat F11

09 Softail C

Jan 8, 2017
Has anyone tried this stuff on their bike or car? A little pricey but if it does as it claims it may be worth it.

OK I got my order of Top Coat F11 and applied it to my bike. This stuff is fantastic. I have used many different waxes and detail sprays over the years but nothing works like this one. I saw a video a few years ago about a car finish product that causes water to sheet and run off your vehicle rather than bead up. Water that beads up is easier to dry off (then nothing at all) but if you're not able to dry it right away the water beads amplify the sun causing damage over time and leaves spots. With the F11 the water runs almost completely off, drying time with a towel literally took a few minutes. I HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN THIS PRODUCT. I highly recommend it if your anal about keeping you bike clean. It is costly but I think the added benefits make it worth it. Works on any painted, chrome, matte or denim surface.

Seen the advertisement on Facebook also. Thinking of trying it. Was also considering Chemical Guys line for motorcycles. I already have a stock pile of waxes in the garage that didn't perform as well as i thought hate to ad another.

To me it is worth it. Water does not build up on bike runs off in sheets fast dry time and no water spots.

I love this stuff!! Sure it is a bit pricey, but seeing a nice shiny surface makes it worth it. Once you get a couple coats of product on less is more. Bugs slide right off and makes surface slicker than a onion peel.

My wife surprised me with a small supply of F11 Top coat and the micro fiber towels, says on the bottle for Denim paint rub in really good then buff.
Hope to give it a try on the entire bike this weekend. There’s not any other protective product on the market that I’ve found. love the black denim finish but it shows every spec of contaminants. Hope it lives up to the vids I’ve seen

I used it on my black denim SGS and really liked the out come. Price is the only set back. If I could post a picture I would.

Anyone apply it on cold metal? If I bought it now, could I apply it in my garage this winter when it’s cold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just purchased the top coat and did my bike last night.it sure does go on easy and leaves a crazy slick surface and looks great.now just need the weather to cooperate to get out on the road.pricy but I say its well worth it for the look and ease of use

I was watching Top Coat and one of the mechanic from HD dealership made a good point and I have been using it since.....and that's after applying (in my case Meguiar's quick mist & wipe spray) the spray and leaving it sit for about 5-10 minutes then wipe/buff off....and boy what a difference. I know with Meguiar's spray I will have to do more often than Top Coat but I wipe my bike down every week so I don't mine it.

Love this stuff. Best product I've found for my denim paint. Spendy as hell but it goes a long way.

Lammas
Curious to know how the Top Coat is still holding up now that its been a few months. Have you reapplied it and if so is it better or is it just an expensive version of some just as good products already out there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165