Well I did it Stage II - and the results are.....

Designflaw

Dec 18, 2013
I couldn't leave well enough alone so I jumped.... Sorta. I stayed with Harley stuff for this stage. May change if move further forward. Here is what I did:

Rinehart Slimline Dual, 4" cans
Harley Street Tuner and Auto Tuner
HD 447 Torque Cam Kit
Dyno Tuned for correct base map

All in 2500.00 Bucks. ;)

Chart attached. 3 gears shown. Max HP @ 98.87 in 4th, with Max TQ @ 120.46 in 6th. (117.88 in 4th)

Huge Shout out to Hulks for putting up with endless e-mails, questions, and doubts!! God Bless good info on Forums!

So, let the bashing begin... :cool:

Attachments

• All Gears Dyno 9-17-19.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
120 TQ and 99 HP is quite good for mechanically a stock motor and a 447 torque cam. Should be great fun to ride.

Again Hulkss, Thanks for the time spent. It is much appreciated. He did mess with my throttle, but is putting it back next time in on the 4th.

If you like the throttle the way it is, that's fine. It's really just a personal preference thing. Small throttle openings at lower rpm is where H-D removes some throttle gain to make response a little softer. I have mine a little snappier than stock.

The main thing is to not command the throttle to open more than the engine can handle (regardless of what the rider doing with his wrist). The throttle body is big enough to flow all the air required at less than 100% open below 3500 rpm. No more power to be had from opening the throttle more.

Here is what the throttle progressivity that I am using looks like:

Throttle.jpg

Reactions: Jtrjr

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tulsa