Finally Got A Harley Davidson - Spending My Kids Inheritance!!

Flamefiter43

Apr 8, 2024
Now I'm a retired firefighter and all my life owned different types and kinds of bikes. Well folks I finally found "the one" and bought it on Saint Irish Day 17th of March this year. A 2018 Street Glide Special with only 620 miles on it! It had been locked away in a travel trailer on trickle charger in mint condition. With a HD custom Hard Candy paint job and polished black metal finish, well it just had me on my knees!
Sorry to ramble on, happier than a pig in mud and time to go, I got a lot of riding and living to do!! Happy in Amelia County VA.

Attachments

• HD Street Glide Special4.jpg
    HD Street Glide Special4.jpg
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 9
  • HD Street Glide Special8.jpg
    HD Street Glide Special8.jpg
    658.2 KB · Views: 10
  • HD Street Glide Special10.jpg
    HD Street Glide Special10.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 12
  • HD Street Glide Specialcopy.jpg
    HD Street Glide Specialcopy.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Zeekwiz7
Now I'm a retired firefighter and all my life owned different types and kinds of bikes. Well folks I finally found "the one" and bought it on Saint Irish Day 17th of March this year. A 2018 Street Glide Special with only 620 miles on it! It had been locked away in a travel trailer on trickle charger in mint condition. With a HD custom Hard Candy paint job and polished black metal finish, well it just had me on my knees!
Sorry to ramble on, happier than a pig in mud and time to go, I got a lot of riding and living to do!! Happy in Amelia County VA.
man that scoot looks good!
ride safe brother...

Reactions: Flamefiter43
Flame, what a great story to read. Happy days and ride safe!

Reactions: Flamefiter43

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller