Guardians of Valor

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
There seems to be a lot of "imposter" military Vets running around in uniforms these days trying to capitalize on discounts, attention, etc. Since there are so many camera phones more and more of these idiots are being called out. Dead give aways include mismatched uniform patches weird medal configurations and missing insignia. For you military vets, on our forum, check out this website for some good payback stories.

http://guardianofvalor.com/ :eek:

I just watch a video of a guy being an imposter the other day, I can't see why someone would even think about doing something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, they all want the glory of being a combat vet, but not a single one of those asshats could handle the shear terror that can go with it....I love it when they get publicly busted,

Funny, they all want the glory of being a combat vet, but not a single one of those asshats could handle the shear terror that can go with it....I love it when they get publicly busted,

Agreed SPFDRum, I especially liked the story of the elderly guy dressed in full Marine dress uniform guarding the tomb in Canada after their terrorist attack a month ago. There were questions concerning his authenticity. Gaurdians of Valor ran a background check on this man and damned if he wasn't a much decorated veteran officer with 4 PH and numerous other battle ribbons who just felt it HIS duty to pay tribute to our Canadian neighbors in their time of need.

Agreed SPFDRum, I especially liked the story of the elderly guy dressed in full Marine dress uniform guarding the tomb in Canada after their terrorist attack a month ago. There were questions concerning his authenticity. Gaurdians of Valor ran a background check on this man and damned if he wasn't a much decorated veteran officer with 4 PH and numerous other battle ribbons who just felt it HIS duty to pay tribute to our Canadian neighbors in their time of need.
That guy is boss! Definitely R. Lee Ermey approved!

My blood boils when I see/hear something on this topic.... I wish I was THERE to bust one of these fakes....

I agree with spazz wish I could be there to bust one too.(in the mouth that is) if you want the notoriety of a military man then join the damn military. The irony is if they did they would realize it isn't about them and it's about our country. GOD BLESS those of you who also served you all have my respect.

I agree with spazz wish I could be there to bust one too.(in the mouth that is) if you want the notoriety of a military man then join the damn military. The irony is if they did they would realize it isn't about them and it's about our country. GOD BLESS those of you who also served you all have my respect.

I think I would rather just publicly verbally humiliate them and watch them slowly slither away.

Mojo is guess is where the saying with age comes wisdom. Lol I'm still young enough I guess to just react.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraser24SG