New member from Laconia, NH

MikeCim603

Apr 2, 2024
Hello everyone. Long time rider, soon to be first time Harley owner. My wife surprised me at Christmas for the down payment for a new bike after I sold my last one a few years ago due to life. When we first started going out I would take her for rides and she fell in love with riding. That being said, for this purchase we have decided to get a Harley Street glide with the touring pack, I haven't decided of I want to go with the CVO or just the standard in Whiskey Fire. I'm looking at picking up one of the new 2024 models. I look forward to meeting you guys and making new friends. If you have any advice or suggestions I look forward in hearing that information. Have a wonderful day and ride safe.

Reactions: BillyBob
If it was my money, I'd go with the Standard in Whiskey Fire. Break her in and then go with a full stage II go to Brian Gray's Performance in Gilford. He will make it fly!

Reactions: MikeCim603
If it was my money, I'd go with the Standard in Whiskey Fire. Break her in and then go with a full stage II go to Brian Gray's Performance in Gilford. He will make it fly!
Thing is, if he wants to keep his warranty, he'll have to go Screamin Eagle. And there is only 1 cam at this time for the wet head 117.

Reactions: MikeCim603

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller