What audio system do you use?

Hog tunes 6.5s with Rev amp and tweeter pod.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I drank the HD Kool Aid and went with everything Boom. Boom amp, Boom upper and lower fairing speakers. It isn't the loudest but works fine for my setup.

2 hertz Hi-energy 6.5s in the fairing, 4 hertz Hi-Energy 6x9s in the bags, and two Arc audio 125.5 mini amps

Are these in your front fairing? I thought Hog Tunes only made 5.25 for the fairing.

They might be 5.25s, whatever the regular size is, thought regular size was 6.5, my bad...

What audio system do you use?

We'll, after my recent purchase of a 2006 SG and some few work done, I began to think about the sound. For now, I want to replace the speakers. I got a whole check list to go thru and $$ is getting slim.
What is the most used speakers to improve quality?
Changing the stereo would eliminate the handlebars controls? Is there any adaptor?
Please advise.
Thx!
H

Sent from my Hawkphone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
We'll, after my recent purchase of a 2006 SG and some few work done, I began to think about the sound. For now, I want to replace the speakers. I got a whole check list to go thru and $$ is getting slim.
What is the most used speakers to improve quality?
Changing the stereo would eliminate the handlebars controls? Is there any adaptor?
Please advise.
Thx!
H

Sent from my Hawkphone using Tapatalk 2

Take a look at this link for new radio head units.
http://hawg-wired.com/product_info.php/cPath/51/pPath/96

As far as speakers, I like the hogtunes speakers, they are not the most expensive nor the best out there, but they do greatly improve the sound compared to stock.

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14