What is hp for stock 2014 streetglide

Meanstreak2k6

Dec 28, 2013
Just had mine on the dyno but have full exhaust and ac plus tuner wondering if anyone knew what stock hp and torque was?

Harley doesn't list their hp, but the torque on a stock 2014 SG is listed at 104.7 according to Harley's web site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuel Moto shows a stock 2014 numbers as:
81HP and 98 TQ

Fuel Moto shows a stock 2013 numbers as:
73HP and 94TQ

Just had mine on the dyno but have full exhaust and ac plus tuner wondering if anyone knew what stock hp and torque was?

Motorcycle Consumer News on chasis dyno, stock 2014 FLHXS was: 77.0 HP @ 5000 rpm & 92.1 ft-lbs @ 3800 rpm

All-
I'll post my Dyno numbers sometime this week for you.

The numbers will vary depending on the dyno. Mine was 68hp 75tg. With full exhaust a/c and tuner it was 77hp and 88tg.

I picked mine up from the dyno two days ago. Stock head pipes with cats in them, SE super tuner, SE A/C and V/H twin slash rounds. 83.13 HP 102.25 TQ. Madskills, with full exhaust, you should be getting better numbers than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprisingly its not unusual for identical stock HD bikes to have differences from the factory in hp & tq numbers. Why this is I don't understand but you can actually feel it! Back in 2008 I rode 2 new Road kings, one shook me to death vibrating and running poorly, the other was responsive, powerful and smooth. I don't know what my SGS stock numbers were because I had it dyno'd after I added the goodies below. My Dyno numbers then were:
89.47HP/105.7 TQ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
streetglyder