wobbly at highway speeds

Screech

Feb 16, 2024
Hey all, my 08 Street glide rides like crap at speeds over 70. Wobbly, feel every bump. I have the inexpensive Dunlop tires, Legend rear suspension, and my front end was serviced a few months ago. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Serviced how, just the neck bearings checked and adjusted? How many miles is on it? If the fork oil hasn't been replaced by now, now would be a good time to do it. The old oil in there is tired and contaminated and needs replaced. I mean it is a 15-16 yr old ride, so... Might as well replace the springs and dampeners with new or change out the guts for cartridges.

Reactions: '13 streetglide
Serviced how, just the neck bearings checked and adjusted? How many miles is on it? gargoyle miniatures If the fork oil hasn't been replaced by now, now would be a good time to do it. The old oil in there is tired and contaminated and needs replaced. I mean it is a 15-16 yr old ride, so... Might as well replace the springs and dampeners with new or change out the guts for cartridges. ai face generator

Those are valid questions and considerations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89