2008 sg

Steviedan

Aug 5, 2019
can anyone advise if the 2010 SG stock exhaust head pipe (2 into 1),will fit a 2008 SG, (planning on using an existing exhaust muffler I already have) just asking about the 2 into 1 head pipe only. Please advise if you have any idea. thanks in advance!

Last edited:
can anyone advise if a set of 2010 SG stock exhaust, fit a 2008 SG, (planning on using my mufflers), just asking about head pipes only. Please advise if you have any idea. thanks in advance!
My 2010 SG came with the 2 into 1. Not a 2 into 2...

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

completely understand, my question was will the stock head pipe (2into1) for a 2010 fit on a 2008 street-glide. I plan on using my muffler.

completely understand, my question was will the stock head pipe (2into1) for a 2010 fit on a 2008 street-glide. I plan on using my muffler.
The head pipe should fit, but k would double check the dealer. However, a regular 2 into 2 exhaust won't fit that head pipe. The 2 into 1 mufflers are longer than the 2 into 2 mufflers. There are plenty of SE mufflers for it on Ebay. They are supertrapp units made for HD
Part # 80881-10

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

thanks Jordan, I currently have 2 into 2 cobra headers (true duel) with Thunder header exhaust pipes. I am planning on using the 2010 stock exhaust 2 into 1 and use 1 of my thunder header exhaust pipes.. I will then have a 2 into 1 pipe at a fraction of the cost, since I already have the mufflers,, (love the sound of a thunder header exhaust). But have to be sure stock 2010 2 into 1 head pipe will fit, thus the reason for my question, thanks so much for insight and sharing of knowledge,

answered my own question with the help from JP cycles (#1 in customer assistance). Will not fit, frame changed in 2009-2016 I was told. back to the drawing board.

answered my own question with the help from JP cycles (#1 in customer assistance). Will not fit, frame changed in 2009-2016 I was told. back to the drawing board.

11/24/20- After the back and forth and using what I had, I saved enough $$$ to buy a real performance 2into 1 pipe and muffler, (D&D FAT CAT), and is one of the best components I have put on my bike for performance and ease of tuning. Bike with SE255 cams and D&D exhaust make for a great match and low end performance, again only a 96" motor, so can't expect huge HP from a small motor, but man it sure runs and responds well. thanks for looking. !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave