2010 stock 2 into 1 exhaust compared to 2 into 2

Jordan1200

Nov 22, 2018
The 2010 I am looking at has a stock 2 into 1 exhaust. Is that better than the stock 2 into 2?
I know harley used to sell an SE muffler for the 2 into 1 for it, anybody have one?
Thoughts?
That 2 inti 1 SE had supertrapp disk pack available to make or race only.
Anybody with experience with that?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I will let you in a something, 2010 was the only year HD did a true 2 into 1 exhaust ( I am being told). Looking into why that is the case and I am also looking into if they will fit my 2008 street glide. I already have mufflers, just need the 2 into 1 header pipe. I suggest you by some good mufflers, (Thunder header IMO) slip on's and use your stock head pipes and retune. (also very cost effective). !! good luck!

Anything with a crossover will be a 2-1-2 and best for most applications for mid/low end. A 2-1 will make the most horsepower in the right applications. Keep that in mind.. A "true duals" 2-2 (no crossover) is probably the least productive exhaust in most situations

Last edited:
just some good info for 2008 street-glide
08HDSG_255 cams_2-1 exhaust-SE intake-PVT.
bike has never ran this good, bottom end is really something, lose some top end with 2-1, but made the bottom end come alive "255 cams turn down around 4800 RPM anyway" so got power where I want it on a bagger. Used a 2into 1 header pipe and slid my thunder header muffler up on it and it sounds good also, "I am told". Made it a different bike and I tune it myself with Power vision tuner. Has never ran this god since I have owned it. 2 into 1 on the cheap with great performance.

after careful testing and tuning, nothing beats a performance (low end) of a quality 2into 1 pipe, The D&D Fat cat has proven to be the best 2into 1 pipe for my application. Just not the most cost effective, because it cost $$$$ to go fast! LOL,,

after careful testing and tuning, nothing beats a performance (low end) of a quality 2into 1 pipe, The D&D Fat cat has proven to be the best 2into 1 pipe for my application. Just not the most cost effective, because it cost $$$$ to go fast! LOL,,

Running the fat cat on mine and love it. Makes all the difference with the head work I had done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave