2016 Charcoal Denim

8ae0a74d9ff6f876274f39905263c671.jpg
d6ede580f62b14b60011088c50d77900.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang...I really like that color. I have a buddy in town that has one and it's even more impressive in person

You've had these bag for over a year now. How do you like them? I am considering getting the 3.5" Vipers from Factory Match.

Thanks! Like those deflectors

You’ve actually answered the question with the EXACT next question! :eek: As that’s the brand I’ve spied and wondered why cheaper

Think I need the bike and the newly acquired stock mirrors I’ve eBayed from NY, before I get the mirror drops to correct it’s current lack of wing based mirrors, due to what look like 10" bars

hiccup at the shop has delayed its arrival yesterday :mad:

Last edited:
My bars are 12’s. Still have to lift the elbows a little. My buddy put 14’s on and they would be perfect with the drops. Problem is you need all the extended cables with 14’s. 12’s you can use stock.

My bars are 12’s. Still have to lift the elbows a little. My buddy put 14’s on and they would be perfect with the drops. Problem is you need all the extended cables with 14’s. 12’s you can use stock.

That's what I've always been told aswell but TomA said that there is a utube video installing 16" bars without extending cables. TomA maybe you provide a link?

It is possible but you are really stretching the wires and I think one of the harnesses has to be undone so they flop around. I don’t think I’d do it without the extension but I’m sure it’s possible.

That's what I've always been told aswell but TomA said that there is a utube video installing 16" bars without extending cables. TomA maybe you provide a link?

Not the 16 inch bars the 14's just have to reroute the wires and lines.

I used pingel. KST makes them for half the price.

hey DUFFER just a THANX for the heads up on the KST mirror drops :D

sourced a set via the evilbay Global Shipping Program, arrived here in blighty, fitted in 15mins

look and work GREAT! :cool:

Glad I could help and save you some cash for further upgrades!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77