2019's being unloaded

I like the orange also, just not the price! Wow, $27,089 for a vivid black, stock bike??? Makes my 2015 ride even better!

Thank God they're doing something about the radio! Still only 25w per channel but if it's more user friendly, great.

Really cool that they're putting 114s in the specials. Last two years the special was a cosmetic package only, for $3k extra. Yes it's expensive now (just a few pennies short of a limited) but that would be nice to have and then you wouldn't be stuck with the lowers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed no mono shock frame. The 114 and new radio are a nice improvement. I'm partial to chrome, so I think I'll be waiting. I do like that orange/black custom order paint set they have for the rgs/sgs.
Road Glide.JPG

Last edited:
I like the orange also, just not the price! Wow, $27,089 for a vivid black, stock bike??? Makes my 2015 ride even better!

Yeah no kidding things are getting crazy expensive now. Man HD's really going all out on this denim paint, they offer more denim colors than gloss. That new FXDR is only available in denim I think but aside from that it looks pretty awesome.

I traded in my 2014 SGS yesterday for a 2019 SGS. First person at my local dealership to buy a new 2019. They were unloaded yesterday morning, I bought mine in the afternoon. Billiard Blue and blacked out, as all the new SGS are. Taking it easy, keeping it under three thousand RPM. Only 50 miles so far. I am impressed but still too early for solid opinions. I think I love it though.bike 1.jpg

I traded in my 2014 SGS yesterday for a 2019 SGS. First person at my local dealership to buy a new 2019. They were unloaded yesterday morning, I bought mine in the afternoon. Billiard Blue and blacked out, as all the new SGS are. Taking it easy, keeping it under three thousand RPM. Only 50 miles so far. I am impressed but still too early for solid opinions. I think I love it though.View attachment 14753

Looks nice! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I traded in my 2014 SGS yesterday for a 2019 SGS. First person at my local dealership to buy a new 2019. They were unloaded yesterday morning, I bought mine in the afternoon. Billiard Blue and blacked out, as all the new SGS are. Taking it easy, keeping it under three thousand RPM. Only 50 miles so far. I am impressed but still too early for solid opinions. I think I love it though.View attachment 14753

Congrats! I do like that color.

Nice, and 114 is a plus.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith