2021 Cvo Street Glide Shake

frank21

Aug 9, 2021
I have a 2021 street glide that shakes at 100mph. Im a bigger guy at 6'5 280 lbs and I've always been on cvo road glides and this is my first street glide. the shake is in the handle bars and only at higher speeds. I have 12 inch handle bars and stock seat. anyone have any suggestions on what I could do different? taller bars or tall boy seat? I've had the dealer check the front end and weights on the tires.

From everything I have read, the Street glide fairing starts to lift the front end at higher speeds. Look at the fall away to check steering head bearing, tire pressure can cause issues as well.

I have a 2021 street glide that shakes at 100mph. Im a bigger guy at 6'5 280 lbs and I've always been on cvo road glides and this is my first street glide. the shake is in the handle bars and only at higher speeds. I have 12 inch handle bars and stock seat. anyone have any suggestions on what I could do different? taller bars or tall boy seat? I've had the dealer check the front end and weights on the tires.

Hmm, I don’t have the cvo but I haven’t had that issue at that speed. I would really see if they will swap the tires out for you. I had road glides too and when I had shaking in the front
It was either the tires ( I swapped the tires out and everything was fine) or balance - torquing
The front end. Good luck and welcome!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit