csederlund

Aug 14, 2015
I'm trading my 2015 SGS in for a 2021 CVO, most likely the Bronze color. I have been looking at the exhaust and I like the color. I was wondering if anyone else has a 2021. I will want to get a new exhaust. Looking at 2-1-2 system. Anyone know if you there is any headers out there that can use the factory heatshields? Can you change baffle size on factory mufflers? I obviously won't be able to find the exact same color for slip-ons. Maybe powdercoat new ones?

Thanks, never heard of them before.

I have a friend with a 114 RG and he did the American Customs pipes because he liked the OEM look but wanted more sound like V&H, etc. Guess what? They actually sound very impressive! They're like $300!!

I'm trading my 2015 SGS in for a 2021 CVO, most likely the Bronze color. I have been looking at the exhaust and I like the color. I was wondering if anyone else has a 2021. I will want to get a new exhaust. Looking at 2-1-2 system. Anyone know if you there is any headers out there that can use the factory heatshields? Can you change baffle size on factory mufflers? I obviously won't be able to find the exact same color for slip-ons. Maybe powdercoat new ones?

Sweet!! Let’s us know how it goes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit