21" Front wheel

Mar 1, 2016
My bro in law put a 21 on his 14 SGS and did not like the higher center of gravity. This is a very cool looking wheel and i can have it for low bucks. BUT... if the bike handles poorly or any other adverse affects, i dont want it either. Anybody running this size wheel? My guess is the front end may need to be extended for this to function as stock handling.

I am running 21" wheel/tire on my 2015 and love it, I went with Legend AXEO front suspension and did 1" drop....totally not necessary but I just like the looks of how my bike is with it..

I'm running a 21 up front but I put the matching 18 on the back too so the trim didn't change any.
I also hung a legends suspension on it, 13" rear springs and a 1 inch drop up front. Couldn't be happier.
All you or your bro in law would have to do to make it feel right is drop the front end an inch. There are a bunch of people you can get after market shocks from. I highly recommend Legends. They're spendy but they're worth every penny.
If you go that route, look up Lindsey @ Iron Aces. She'll give you a nice discount for being a member.

Thanks Lammas, but im trying hard NOT to go custom crazy on this bike. Just want it to handle EZ. Only reason i would put the wheel on is it would be free to me. But i dont want the bike to ride different than it does now. Super cool wheel and new tire. Im just going to sell it for him on Ebay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave