360 degree Video---- yeah buddy!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
So... I got me the NEW Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.... AND... the new Samsung Gear 360 on promo deal That I could NOT pass up.

1493155606000_1334250.jpg

I made a mount for my MotoXtek Gripper and did a quick video....

THEN.....

I found out you can EDIT 360 VIDEO with GEAR 360 ACTION DIRECTOR software.....

AND VOILA!!!

MOVE YOUR MOUSE ACROSS THE VIDEO to pan 360 degrees....
on the PC.... not sure it works on the mobile.... I doubt it.

I've got the same phone, and love it. Have been debating that camera too. Is it just me, or does it make your eyes strain to watch that? Not sure if it's because there's **** happening on the left and the right, so your eyes kinda go walleyed trying to see it all?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've got the same phone, and love it. Have been debating that camera too. Is it just me, or does it make your eyes strain to watch that? Not sure if it's because there's **** happening on the left and the right, so your eyes kinda go walleyed trying to see it all?

IF you watch it from a mobile... Im not sure if you get to pan 360 degrees... on a PC... move the mouse around the video

I can watch it just fine... oh!! you can zoom in and out to take out the fisheye affect....

Yeah, when you watch it on YouTube with your phone, it just shows all the angles on one flat screen

Great video. Watching it on my Note 4 I can swipe the screen to get the picture to change angles or just hold the phone up and turn around, look up or down. It's just like I'm there. Cool. I'll have to look into getting this setup myself.

Great video. Watching it on my Note 4 I can swipe the screen to get the picture to change angles or just hold the phone up and turn around, look up or down. It's just like I'm there. Cool. I'll have to look into getting this setup myself.
Thanks for letting me know it finally worked on a phone... at first... it did not for some odd reason.

I just went to it on my phone and it does work on mobiles...

Thats pretty awesome.....does it allow you to set resolution or does it default to 1080?

Works great on my IPhone but I got turned around but took a little to get facing forward again lol

Ok, it works for me now on my phone, and I gotta say I'm blown away with how cool that is. I'm sold

Thats pretty awesome.....does it allow you to set resolution or does it default to 1080?

I think there are 6 or more settings for different resolutions... I went with what was recommended on some tuturiols I breezed over

Looks like great riding weather!!!! Thanks for sharing Spazz

It has been nice for a while now...

BTW... if you watch the video.... my Brother to the LEFT of me has my old 14SGS.... LOL!!! Totally forgot about that!

Spazz that's bad arse right there cool stuff my new editor Corel x10 will do 360 degrees new tech stuff is amazing nice looking bikes

Spazz- You posted a 360 on FB a couple of days ago that showed a blank screen on my MAC. I wondered what this was. This is so cool!!!

Spazz- You posted a 360 on FB a couple of days ago that showed a blank screen on my MAC. I wondered what this was. This is so cool!!!
FB post is a compressed version of the YT Video...way better

I didn't even know they had these but very cool! Thanks Spazz for helping me spend my money, LOL. I ended up buying one (best price was at B&H Photo), knowing it would be a pain as a Mac user, but I'm hard headed. Anyway, to help the Mac guys out that might want to buy one but not have to go buy a Samsung phone just to do this there is a workable solution.

Here's a link to download Gear 360 for Mac's directly; http://bit.ly/2qLiqdg
If that doesn't work go to this youtube video and the link is in the description; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fok2YcyNSw

Gear 360 only lets you upload to Facebook, Youtube, and Samsung VR, it won't let you save this to your computer, hopefully that changes soon.

DO NOT waste your money buying 360 Video Stitcher from Muvee (which actually sucks), the Gear 360 is FREE and does a MUCH better job. Don't ask how I know that ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77