4th of July

B

Bones

John Adams was one of our greatest founding fathers. I saw his statue in Boston and at the bottom of the statue was engraved "Patriot....Honest and Fearless"

I will NEVER feel unpatriotic. Our founding fathers fled governmental tyranny, religious persecution and excessive taxation. Many died poor in their effort to bring freedom to a new land. Their blood was shed that we could live in a free nation. Freedom is a precious thing.

As written in the Declaration of Independence:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The problems we face in America today are because of the people we have put in public office. We have not paid attention to what has been going on. Our politicians are Communist, our schools teach Marxism, and God has been pushed out of our hearts. The devil is dancing in the street.....BUT NOT IN MY HOUSE! I give all the Glory to God and I will die defending my country if it comes to that.

BREXIT was Great Britain's move for freedom from EU suppression. Another definition would be secession from the union. Texas is threatening this today. More and more people are waking up to the tyranny, religious persecution and excessive taxation in America today. Perhaps a revolution will be underway in the voting booth this November........I hope so.

But mostly we should remember, 2 Chronicles 7:14.

God Bless America. Happy 4th of July.

John Adams was one of our greatest founding fathers. I saw his statue in Boston and at the bottom of the statue was engraved "Patriot....Honest and Fearless"

I will NEVER feel unpatriotic. Our founding fathers fled governmental tyranny, religious persecution and excessive taxation. Many died poor in their effort to bring freedom to a new land. Their blood was shed that we could live in a free nation. Freedom is a precious thing.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The problems we face in America today are because of the people we have put in public office. We have not paid attention to what has been going on. Our politicians are Communist, our schools teach Marxism, and God has been pushed out of our hearts. The devil is dancing in the street.....BUT NOT IN MY HOUSE! I give all the Glory to God and I will die defending my country if it comes to that.

BREXIT was Great Britain's move for freedom from EU suppression. Another definition would be secession from the union. Texas is threatening this today. More and more people are waking up to the tyranny, religious persecution and excessive taxation in America today. Perhaps a revolution will be underway in the voting booth this November........I hope so.

Amen Brother!!!

Reminds me of why I moved out of California.....which is really only what the whole country COULD Look like in 20 years if we don't something about it quickly.....Happy 4th Everyone hope it's a safe and sane one for everyone on 2 wheels :cool:

4th of July

Well said and agree. I wish there were more of us that felt this way. I fear our country is already lost. Besides, because we all own motorcycles, we are considered gang members by our leaders. So be it. I'd stand with any of my brother's here any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd Chronicles 14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, Then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. ROGER THAT!! Get on, sit down, shut up and hold on because we are in for one heck of a ride!! 1Biker Out!

2nd Chronicles 14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, Then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. ROGER THAT!! Get on, sit down, shut up and hold on because we are in for one heck of a ride!! 1Biker Out!

My wife and I walked the Freedom trail in Boston 2 yr ago, what an experience all of school age children should do this. Bones your exactly right. I'm holding on for this one biker1.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469