7 Brothers killed in NH

it's a shame some people that are allowed on the road
I had an incident yesterday just west of Lucedale ms a car was waiting to cross my buddy passed then they pulled out missed me by a coupe feet this is a four lane road and they were looking at us the whole time

last year I had an 18 wheeler behind me on an entrance ramp to the interstate one lane curved he tried to pass on it then once we got on the interstate he tried to pass me on the shoulder I could not move over traffic in the left lane and behind me
he drove on the shoulder 60 mph for a mile and half to the next exit where he got off
some people do not need to be on the road
mule

7 Brothers killed in NH

True, lots of crazy drivers out there. Most of the are texting or drinking or both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People just don't pay attention or care about anything outside of their own little world inside their cage. We lost my youngest stepson in February this year when a pickup ran him into a guardrail on I-4 in Kissimmee, Fl.
Left two little girls that are lost without their Dad.
RIP Marine.
You are missed.
Semper Fi

People just don't pay attention or care about anything outside of their own little world inside their cage. We lost my youngest stepson in February this year when a pickup ran him into a guardrail on I-4 in Kissimmee, Fl.
Left two little girls that are lost without their Dad.
RIP Marine.
You are missed.
Semper Fi

Sorry to hear it-Rest in Peace

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave