aftermarket 5" stretch bags from ebay, any good?

Hurricane

Dec 30, 2016
I was looking at some 5" stretch bags on ebay made by TCMT for about $200 and was wondering if they are any good or junk?? Does anyone have any experience with them? Looking at aftermarket trunks in the past I remember them being flimsy feeling compared to HD brand, are these the same thing? Will these scrape pavement in sharp turns? They are supposed to made from ABS plastic, what are HD bags made from? Please share if you have any info on these. thanks

I bought some 4.5" but don't remember if it's TCMT, it's quite thick but fitment of the lids are not as good as OEM....but they work great.

I bought some 4.5" but don't remember if it's TCMT, it's quite thick but fitment of the lids are not as good as OEM....but they work great.

Are those on the bike in your signature pic? Did you get them painted or did you buy them in vivid black? Was wondering how well the paint matched up? You wouldn't happen to have a bigger pic would you?

Are those on the bike in your signature pic? Did you get them painted or did you buy them in vivid black? Was wondering how well the paint matched up? You wouldn't happen to have a bigger pic would you?

They are the ones on my bike and no painting necessary as they came with Vivid Black color. These are my 2nd set as I changed exhaust from side out to the one on my bike......and I would buy them again for the price I paid for..... :)

They are the ones on my bike and no painting necessary as they came with Vivid Black color. These are my 2nd set as I changed exhaust from side out to the one on my bike......and I would buy them again for the price I paid for..... :)

Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave