Aftermarket led headlight 2017 streetglide

Gringo

Oct 5, 2017
I purchased one on ebay. It came with 3 adapters. The only one that would work has 2 extra wires. No instruction came with it and the high beam wont work without the other 2 wires connected, I'll send it back but want to find one that's plug and play. Harley wants way to much for theirs. Anyone know which one will fit my needs??

I purchased one on ebay. It came with 3 adapters. The only one that would work has 2 extra wires. No instruction came with it and the high beam wont work without the other 2 wires connected, I'll send it back but want to find one that's plug and play. Harley wants way to much for theirs. Anyone know which one will fit my needs??

Check with our sponsor Iron Aces

I have a 2017 SGS - used the Hogworkz 7" Harley Daymaker Style sku HW195001 because I don't care for the Halo. They have those too. I didn't see headlights listed on Iron Aces site .

post a pic of the adaptor and wires...

when I swapped out my Amazon LED light for the H-D adaptive, I found two wires lose in the batwing!

Amazon LED had an H4 adaptor on its rear and I was worried the new fancy pants light one wouldn't marry up (as the H-D led has a horizontal 4 pin connector).
Turns out a little horizontal 4 to H4 had been added to the bike

LED Headlamp Wiring Harness - 69200897 | Harley-Davidson USA.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165