Aftermarket tail lights

BlkDragon

Jul 20, 2015
I am trying to come up with tail light strips to add to rear fender ears between saddlebags. I don't want stick on that I see everywhere...I am actually looking for light strips that I can screw into those ears. I have not luck finding them, found some that are so long and wide......I measure them and they are 2" wide on top and flare out to 8" long from the antenna hold to the bottom.

Does anyone have any clue to where I can get them, I am looking for running/brake lights, don't have to have signal lights built-in.

Thanks in advance!

Never seen what your looking for. I would give custom dynamics a call maybe they will make something for you or one of the other LED companies.

Never seen what your looking for. I would give custom dynamics a call maybe they will make something for you or one of the other LED companies.

I don't think I want to work 2nd job to pay for what they want....Custom Dynamics is way over priced like the rest of them out there..... :-(

I disagree on the pricing. They have a lifetime warrantee on their products and customer service is second to none. Most of their products are bullet proof and if you have an issue which I have never had they replace the product. Have a friend who is running the 8 inch plasma like myself and he had 2 LED's stop working they sent him another one.

I disagree on the pricing. They have a lifetime warrantee on their products and customer service is second to none. Most of their products are bullet proof and if you have an issue which I have never had they replace the product. Have a friend who is running the 8 inch plasma like myself and he had 2 LED's stop working they sent him another one.

Thanks Tom!

My changes: using Ciro bag lites and tail lite treatment.
cirolites.jpg

I ended up going with 3M stick-on lights that I found from Amazon......no issue and seems to be working very well and bright.

Untitled.jpg
Taillights.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Chrome Glow flex array leds on the saddlebags? I seen a post where a guy had some that wrapped around to the handle. I was thinking about buying some and thought I'd ask for opinions. TIA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77