Amp bracket and Hogtunes speakers

Bikertrash_1

Jul 25, 2021
I have a 17 Street Glide and am switching from a 4.3 to a 6.5 GT radio. I have a Soundstream amp and not sure where to find a bracket for the amp. Also am looking at either CVO Boom speakers or Hogtunes Gen 4. The amp can push up to 150W and I think either will be ok. I have read bad reviews on the Hogtunes though. I'm not going to be in any kind of stereo competition, just looking for something that sounds good at 80-90 on the highway. Thank you in advance.

I have a 17 Street Glide and am switching from a 4.3 to a 6.5 GT radio. I have a Soundstream amp and not sure where to find a bracket for the amp. Also am looking at either CVO Boom speakers or Hogtunes Gen 4. The amp can push up to 150W and I think either will be ok. I have read bad reviews on the Hogtunes though. I'm not going to be in any kind of stereo competition, just looking for something that sounds good at 80-90 on the highway. Thank you in advance.

Not sure. Will see if the others can answer.
Bracket from some of the other amps might work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have the right bracket for the amp but it's for an 07 that I had. Think the 07 and 17 take different ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave