Anyone like southern rock n roll

liquid1

May 21, 2017
Me and my wife are are at the kid rock concert, Best show on earth tour .. Just a dose of good ole southern rock!! Wahoo

Yep, Kid Rock is awesome.....have never been to see him but if he ever gets out to SoCal, I'm going. I don't think he likes it here based on his politics, lol. I may have to head to Vegas or Phoenix just to catch his show.

Yep, Kid Rock is awesome.....have never been to see him but if he ever gets out to SoCal, I'm going. I don't think he likes it here based on his politics, lol. I may have to head to Vegas or Phoenix just to catch his show.

Aviator he does come to Cali just watch for him. I saw him up here in Sac a few years ago, and they are correct amazing show.

Heckuva show , yep he’s very patriotic and really pays tribute to the USA 🇺🇸 military in his show . He even had pole dancers in this one super bad arse show. I can’t my photos to upload off my phone for this forum or ide share some of the concert. Vegas would be right up kid rocks ally.

We've seen him twice now and have always come away entertained(and a little impressed)
Sounds like we might be able to catch him in Sturgis this summer too...

Last edited:
Wife and I have seen him 5 times - Great Great show for sure. 1st time was with Rev Run, and Dickey Bets - 3.5 hour show, no warm up act.

Aviator he does come to Cali just watch for him. I saw him up here in Sac a few years ago, and they are correct amazing show.
I know, I've been waiting for a couple years but I'm sure someone in Cali would protest his patriotism.....lol.

His new CD Southern Sugar is pretty vulgar. He don’t hold back for anyone . Has some good tracks on it. He Does a good skit about going to the White House. Our daughter use to live in Long Beach Cali.. She loved the area but packed up and moved to Nashville TN. We never made it out there.

His new CD Southern Sugar is pretty vulgar. He don’t hold back for anyone . Has some good tracks on it. He Does a good skit about going to the White House. Our daughter use to live in Long Beach Cali.. She loved the area but packed up and moved to Nashville TN. We never made it out there.

Well lucky for you SoCal is still there, great place to visit.

I live near LB....my daughter lives in Yucaipa. Besides expensive, the people are mostly fine. It's just the politicians incessant need to keep taxing us...I'm stuck here a couple more years but in the meantime, when Kidrock shows up, I'll be first in line for tix....

Aviator, she worked at Dogs and the steak and ale in Long Beach. Said it was sad how expensive it was to live in that area. The boat races were held close. I might get out to Cali for green Jems training one day besides that , Texas is my next stop move in right beside Jesse James or further north in the hill country . will be looking at property soon out there.
kid Rock is bad arse hope you get to see him out there. He will gladly rub salt in Jerry Browns eyes lol Jerry will prob send in his swat team after him..🤓

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165