backache

Lucifer656

May 1, 2020
To save money for a new Harley Davidson. I have to work a lot and my work is sedentary so my back often hurts. I'm afraid that by the time I collect the money I won't be able to ride the new bike for long. What do you suggest to solve the problems? Thanks

I Found a nice rocker recliners for the home. A reclining chair can provide optimal support for all types of related problems or General discomfort in the upper or lower back. In addition, they are ideal for games. I checked all the reviews on the site about the best rocking chairs before I found them. It also looks stylish.

Last edited:
I was having back issues and tried everything, not working. Then I ran into a Chiropractor that showed me how to strengthen my back, I did and work. Then I found a YouTube link that shows how to decompress pains and some of the stuff I watch are the same as what that Chiropractor showed me.

Take a look and do some of that back stretches and you should feel much better...

LINK

I use a inversion table at least once a day sometimes twice,core excercises and look up yoga back stretches,probly same stretches as BlkDragon's.
And product called bio freeze

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tulsa