Bell Mag 9 with SENA SMH10

oneshotoopsmytoe

Nov 13, 2013
I recieved the Bell helmet today. Not a bad helmet overall. I have not had a chance to ride with it. Just mess with the bluetooth. So far what I had to do to get the SENA to cooperate. Sync IPHONE with Motorcycle. Then Sync SENA with IPHONE. Once I did that I went into the setting on the motorcycle and change everything from the speaker to the headset (IPHONE) except for music. Phone calls show up on the screen and I can answer them with the controls on the motorcycle. Nothing else tested as of yet.

Oneshotoopsmytoe

I know this is an old thread, but here goes, for a month or so I have been on line looking at RevZilla.com checking out Helmets. The Bell Mag-9 with a Sena communication unit is one of the Helmets I've been looking at. Along with a HJC FG Jet, both are in the same price range, I like the Bell because of the com-unit. There is no dealer in the Reno/Sparks area for Bell Helmets, but Reno Road Rider sales HJC's. My question is how well has the Mag-9 Sena worked for you the last few years, and has the com-unit healed up over time? ?

John

Last edited:
Its probably similar to the SENA 10R integrated into my Sena Calvary half helmet. It works great-it's just a stupid, stupid shame that the ancient Bluetooth in the Boombox won't pair directly w/o adding more $$tuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dual Bag