Best price on FP3?

fishin1789

May 28, 2015
Finally ready to pull the trigger on a FP3 for my bike.

Anyone know of a good deal anywhere? The best I have found so far is Ebay @ $325.00.

I got mine from EBay at $300, but that was two years ago. Best price I could find then.

Thanks guys! Just ordered one from Hogpro.com, $ 319.99 with free shipping. Can't wait to get it installed and feel the difference.

I just got mine in the mail on Saturday. Paid 325 shipped. If anybody is interested pm me I can get you the info.

Any updated pricing/vendors on this? I checked Hogpro, and they want $400 for it. I emailed them to see if they will do a discount for forum members and take the price down to the $319, but they haven't responded yet. I'd pay $319, no tax and free shipping, but I'm not going to pay $450+ out the door for this thing...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Any updated pricing/vendors on this? I checked Hogpro, and they want $400 for it. I emailed them to see if they will do a discount for forum members and take the price down to the $319, but they haven't responded yet. I'd pay $319, no tax and free shipping, but I'm not going to pay $450+ out the door for this thing...

Shoot me an email to lindsey @ ironacesspeedshop.com (no spaces before / after @ symbol) and I can talk to you about what we can offer to forum members at Iron Aces Speed Shop.

Talk soon!!

Lindsey :0)
owner, Iron Aces Speed Shop

Shoot me an email to lindsey @ ironacesspeedshop.com (no spaces before / after @ symbol) and I can talk to you about what we can offer to forum members at Iron Aces Speed Shop.

Talk soon!!

Lindsey :0)
owner, Iron Aces Speed Shop
Just sent you an email. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77