Boom Audio 2

Kjk1226

Sep 17, 2017
Hello, I have a 2014 CVO limited and upgraded to Boom Audio 2 and I hate the sound, it seems way to tinny and too much treble, it does not sound like the system on the street glide, anybody else have this problem? Thanks

all Boom audio is junk IMO

This.

There is far better aftermarket available at a much better price as well. There's a number of threads here about people upgrading their audio, a little research now will save you money and headaches.

Sorry you fell I to the Boom Trap.... sucks...

Money spent much better if you went the Soundz Customz route... talk to Peter Jensen of Soundz...if you want to get crisp clear Quality audio on your scoot... he can work with a budget...if you want to spend the coin...

A sampler for you... my 15 RGS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the Boom2 in my SG CVO and it sounds better than any Boom2 I have head from any other bike (other than 17 SG CVO). More bass, good volume. I will be happy with it for awhile, but I will try Soundz next. Already did the J&M on my 14.

As always Spazz - Great advertisement for Peter, your next set up should be free!! Soundz great

Last edited:
Hey Designflaw, maybe we can meet up sometime and compare sounds, maybe there is nothing wrong with it and I just don’t like the sound?

Guys i just got the 18 CVO street glide and IMO the boom2 in that bike really kicks ass! i have gotten quite a bit of compliments on it. Not sure if they changed anything from prior years but take alisten if you get a chance. has full range of sound.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77