Boom box 6.5gt not switch automatic day night color

ale-1098

Feb 14, 2015
hi,
i have a street glide my 2014 but my boom box 6.5 not switch automatic day night color, i have try to other frieds' bike with the same device, but the result is the same. I have talked the dealer and make the last software upgrade...but the problem is the same. Has anyone had the same problem and if you solved it thanks for any replies.

Last edited:
I have the 4.3 and it does the same thing. I actually prefer the night color scheme, so I just manually set it to that, as well as maxed out the brightness, disabling the automatic brightness. I can still see the screen just fine during the day, and it's not too bad on the eyes at night.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

My dealer actually maxed out the brightness for me before I brought it home because he said the auto usually doesn't work.

I have mine set to bright all the time.... never had a use for this as I like to see my stuff bright and clear...

I leave mine on bright like Spazz mentioned but I think that all options should work as designed from factory on a 20 k plus vehicle. Everyone seems to give Harley pass on things working or not. And a lot of this has to do with the infotainment system...

I leave mine on bright like Spazz mentioned but I think that all options should work as designed from factory on a 20 k plus vehicle. Everyone seems to give Harley pass on things working or not. And a lot of this has to do with the infotainment system...

I agree everything should work flawlessly on a $20k motorcycle.

Sent from the mobile leash

I never liked the Night look - I leave mine on day and bright.

the thing I do not understand why hd after a year does nothing to solve the problem

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469