Cobra Pro Chamber

Spike

Apr 20, 2017
Anyone have this exhaust on their 2017? Looking into it but I can't find any reviews or comments about this header. I've heard great things about the Powerport headpipe, but it's for twin cams. Thanks on advance

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well guys, I went ahead and took the plunge. Since noone has tried this pipe, I will do a review on this post for anyone in the future.

Sorry for no reply's but these are pretty new and you maybe the first one here to try it. Let us know how you like it so the next guy has an opinion

Thanks

It will be here Friday. But I'll be out of town. So next week. 🖒

I installed the headpipe. Haven't tuned it yet, I know, ordering tonight.

However, install was very easy. 3 pieces to the system. The crossover is x shaped but bulges in the middle. The finish is very nice. And the sound is awesome. it really sounds like a true dual system. I have lost a little on the low end, which was expected without tuning, I will let you guys know how it is after tune. Pictures to come soon also.

Hi what were your thoughts on the. Pro chamber pipe after tuning it i have a 18 SG with 4” Rhinehart’s and going between there head pipes right now
Cobra pro chamber
RCX Tormentors
And VH power duels
As they all claim to have to power type multiple chamber pipes to help build torque on the m8’s and act like a 2-1.
Was wondering how you like the pro chamber head pipe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave