Converted everything to LED. Check out my video

Well I did figure out that I have have break light using rear break pedal, but still no break lights with front break, any ideas why,
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Have you changed grips recently? You have to put a cardboard wedge in there behind the brake lever, or it rips the rubber contact that makes the brake lights come on

Everyone beware! Custom Dynamics is struggling with counterfeit CD parts being sold under their name. Be careful and buy from authorized re-sellers or direct from them:
If you need help in evaluating suspect items, please contact Custom Dynamics® directly at 1.800.382.1388 or at info@customdynamics.com

I installed my lrs headlight ang the low and high beams work fine but I have no halo lights, I bought the h4 connector from hd and plugged in the 3 point connector. Any help mister b would be appreciated

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I installed my lrs headlight ang the low and high beams work fine but I have no halo lights, I bought the h4 connector from hd and plugged in the 3 point connector. Any help mister b would be appreciated

It's kind of a big deal. You have to splice in the halo wires. If you do a search on my old posts, you will see lots of back and forth on this particular issue, and it has pictures and explanation that I couldn't duplicate here. Basically, you're gonna want to buy a soldering iron and learn to solder. It's really pretty easy, and you can learn with YouTube videos.

Thanks MisterB, I was able to get the halo working by using a posi-tap on the ground from the h4 connector from hd and then I got the male to plug into the female of the lone blue wire and it did the trick!!! I can't install the trim ring for the same reasons in your other thread 👿👿.. I also did the plasma rods and bullet ring from Custom Dynamics.

Thanks MisterB, I was able to get the halo working by using a posi-tap on the ground from the h4 connector from hd and then I got the male to plug into the female of the lone blue wire and it did the trick!!! I can't install the trim ring for the same reasons in your other thread ����.. I also did the plasma rods and bullet ring from Custom Dynamics.

There you go. It's too bad some of this stuff is made more complicated than it needs to be, due to bad instructions, missing parts, and wrong sized holes, but you're about there.

Everything worked for about a week, now no low beam, any ideas?

Check and recheck your connections. Can't remember what you used, but if it was those crimp on splicers, they may have failed. I'd solder it. I learned to solder for this project, and it was really not that difficult once I did some practice pieces

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I checked all of my connections, the low and high are plugged into the h4/ Harley connector via the light plug. I contacted lrs and am awaiting a return phone call. I thinking light failure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuffy 53