Cover

millermanoct1

Jul 8, 2014
What kind of bike cover do you have to put on her at night, size brand, ect. need a cover for her at night and when im not ridding it

HD indoor outdoor cover...looks badass and is top quality..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a HD cover but sold it in a garage sale. I never used it. We keep our bike in the garage, If I travel overnight it just sits out or under the hotel canopy.

I have a touring bilt cover from cycle gear , I think I got it on sale for 55 bucks it fits my SGS perfect , ohhh I cut all the elastic off the bottom for easier fit

Pretty heavy duty , not a cheapo at all

Very good cover

I had a HD cover but sold it in a garage sale. I never used it. We keep our bike in the garage, If I travel overnight it just sits out or under the hotel canopy.

I also have the HD cover but it doesn't get used.
I have my SGS in the garage but wanted a cover to keep my kids two outdoor/inside (garage) cats off my seat.
First couple times I used the cover I found the cats liked to climb up into it and sleep........on my seat.
I stopped wasting my time putting the cover on my SGS and laid a LED TV (empty) box on my seat haven't had a cat sleeping on my seat since. lol
Think I paid more for the HD cover then I did that cheap LED TV doesn't look cool like that HD cover though. lol

I also have the HD cover but it doesn't get used.
I have my SGS in the garage but wanted a cover to keep my kids two outdoor/inside (garage) cats off my seat.
First couple times I used the cover I found the cats liked to climb up into it and sleep........on my seat.
I stopped wasting my time putting the cover on my SGS and laid a LED TV (empty) box on my seat haven't had a cat sleeping on my seat since. lol
Think I paid more for the HD cover then I did that cheap LED TV doesn't look cool like that HD cover though. lol

Wanna sell it? If it's the indoor/outdoor I'll buy it.

Sent from the mobile leash

Wanna sell it? If it's the indoor/outdoor I'll buy it.

Sent from the mobile leash

Didn't see this tell now.
I will most likely use it once the snow starts flying so I'll hang onto it.
If I change my mind I'll contact you.

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

HD Oasis Cover

7a26f1fbfeb5436dbd15bfe39a68232b.jpg

e6ab43dafc5e52250437767de18fef45.jpg

Does anyone know if the HD cover will breath? I don't want rust from moisture under it. Also, will it scratch? What cover should I get that doesn't leak, doesn't scratch and lets air through?

What kind of bike cover do you have to put on her at night, size brand, ect. need a cover for her at night and when im not ridding it

I personally have two covers that I use depending upon the time of year. During riding season, I use the Guardian UltraLite Plus (link below) since it is a nice, lightweight cover that's easy to get on the bike. This cover also has a sewn-in storage pouch that packs the cover small enough to put in the saddlebag on long trips.

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/guardian-ultralite-plus-motorcycle-cover-for-harley-davidson-victory-indian/

When the bike is put up for the winter, I use the Guardian WeatherAll Plus cover (link below) which is a very "beefy" cover. Since it is made of a heavier material, it isn't as easy to get on / off the bike as the UltraLite cover mentioned above but is great to use if the bike will be sitting for a while. This cover also has felt on the inside where it covers the windshield to help keep it from scratching. It also comes with a storage bag but does not fold of nearly as small as the UltraLite...seems like from memory that it takes up an entire empty saddlebag when in the storage bag.

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/guardian-weatherall-plus-motorcycle-cover/

It's also worth nothing that the XL size is suitable for Harley baggers for each of these.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

I personally have two covers that I use depending upon the time of year. During riding season, I use the Guardian UltraLite Plus (link below) since it is a nice, lightweight cover that's easy to get on the bike. This cover also has a sewn-in storage pouch that packs the cover small enough to put in the saddlebag on long trips.

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/guardian-ultralite-plus-motorcycle-cover-for-harley-davidson-victory-indian/

When the bike is put up for the winter, I use the Guardian WeatherAll Plus cover (link below) which is a very "beefy" cover. Since it is made of a heavier material, it isn't as easy to get on / off the bike as the UltraLite cover mentioned above but is great to use if the bike will be sitting for a while. This cover also has felt on the inside where it covers the windshield to help keep it from scratching. It also comes with a storage bag but does not fold of nearly as small as the UltraLite...seems like from memory that it takes up an entire empty saddlebag when in the storage bag.

http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/guardian-weatherall-plus-motorcycle-cover/

It's also worth nothing that the XL size is suitable for Harley baggers for each of these.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

I use Guardian as well. Does a nice job on the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddogg14