CVO 110...Rinehart Slimlines with Super Tuner?

CVOKing77

Aug 27, 2017
What kind of Dyno numbers can I expect adding Rinehart Slimlines 4" and a Screamin' Eagle super tuner??

Last edited:
What kind of Dyno numbers can I expect adding Rinehart Slimlines 4" and a Screamin' Eagle super tuner??

This sounds like you've almost got a Stage 1 (do you also have the SE air cleaner?). Numbers for that usually run about a 3-5 HP increase over stock numbers.

The CVO's pass a fair amount of air through the engine in stock form and adding mufflers or high flow air cleaner with a SE tuner or HD canned ECM download (which basically is the same thing) might net you a couple of HP and/or TQ. The stock cam will only let in a designated amount of air at WOT and that is what limits your peak out put. The stock CVO mufflers flow very well so just changing those won't get you much but noise.

Before the tune with the complete Slimline Duals and a K&N in the stock A/C cover I had 84.37 HP and 97.63 TQ after tune with the Race Tuner I ended up with 91.23 HP and 111.27 TQ, might be time for a cam :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77