Exhaust mods for reverse install

IggyK

Jan 30, 2022
Has anyone installed a mechanical reverse on their SG with after market exhaust.Due to badly damaged knees I am looking at possibly installing a reverse gear setup from Champion.My exhaust is a Vance and Hines Pro pipe.Any help in this topic would be greatly appreciated.I am not ready to quit riding at this stage of my life.Cheers

Reactions: BillyBob
Has anyone installed a mechanical reverse on their SG with after market exhaust.Due to badly damaged knees I am looking at possibly installing a reverse gear setup from Champion.My exhaust is a Vance and Hines Pro pipe.Any help in this topic would be greatly appreciated.I am not ready to quit riding at this stage of my life.Cheers

don't know of anyone yet who has . Maybe someone will chime in. I might move post to general news--thanks

I'm an authorized trike dealer and have installed reverse on several bikes. The reverse kit will extend your trans. about 1.3". Sometimes there are no modifications needed to the exhaust. You can visually look at your configuration and decided if you have the clearance for the kit without modifications

Thank you for the reply.The reverse gear is awesome and has taken me to a new world.I no longer have to look for the right spot to park.

Reactions: buck99rog

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit