FP3 autotune won't populate cells

s61doc

Jul 12, 2018
I've read through the sticky, all 34 pages of it, couldn't find an answer so here is the question:

What might prevent autotune from getting green cells?

I went on a trip last week, almost 20 hrs of riding, and only 3 cells were green at the end. There was a fair bit of orange, and I had my phone mounted on the bars watching the tune, so I could see the grey block was moving around correctly according to RPM and TPS, but the only green was three blocks in the low end (top right). These few green cells seemed to appear right after startup.

I set up one of the sensor view pages to show the O2 readings and saw that they jump around quite a bit, going as low as 0.1 momentarily. Is this common or should I look into cleaning or replacing them?

Cheers

First question is how many auto tunes have you done. If you have done several tunes before it won't color the blocks unless it learns something new.

First question is how many auto tunes have you done. If you have done several tunes before it won't color the blocks unless it learns something new.

Zero successful ones. Have re-started from a fresh map and got the results posted. Away working for a couple of weeks now, will try cleaning the O2 sensors first, and if that doesn't help I'm calling V&H.

I guess I should have went into more detail. When your doing an auto tune and get a few cells filled and flash them it won't populate them again unless there is a big learning curve. So if you continue to flash with a small amount filled you won't see them again. Been there and done that one of my auto tune sessions went for 3000 plus miles but I filled a lot of the cells in 1st thru 3rd gear watching the table as it populated. I went from power dual exhaust toe the D&D 2 to 1 and had to do several sessions to get the new tune done. Lost some lower end torque when I switched to the 2 into 1. Biggest thing is have patience when your doing it and I always screened shot when I was done with a ride. Drove me crazy because I would loose blocks as I gained more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469