Freedom rock

StreetGlide12

Nov 4, 2012
I wanted to share this with everyone on this forum but didn't want to upload to a thread.
Please go check out my profile and look at my album titled "Freedom Rock". I know there are alot of you that are veterans and or still active and this is something my wife and i go and see every year!
This man is so talented and amazing i wanted to share it with you all! I did not serve but i am SO GRATEFUL for all of you that do and did!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Ride safe and THANK YOU!

Those are great pictures thank you for sharing I am sure my fellow military both past and present will love them as much as I do

Thank you for sharing these photos makes you step back and think about things in a different perspective.

where is the "Freedom Rock" located ?

I wanted to share this with everyone on this forum but didn't want to upload to a thread.
Please go check out my profile and look at my album titled "Freedom Rock". I know there are alot of you that are veterans and or still active and this is something my wife and i go and see every year!
This man is so talented and amazing i wanted to share it with you all! I did not serve but i am SO GRATEFUL for all of you that do and did!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! Ride safe and THANK YOU!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77