freedomshield

baggertim

Feb 9, 2019
Finally talked myself into purchasing a freedomshield and websight says four weeks backed up,just my luck,wanted for tennessee vacation but oh well,snooze you lose.This apocalypse is really slowing **** down.Hopefully we can do some sight seeing without much hassle.

I love my Klockwerks!
50c24c59b5fa3f64c2bc57d405a83e37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

freedomshield

What size you looking for and for what year model?

I have a smoke color long ride shields (LRS) 11 inch I believe.... willing to sell. Was on my 2015 street glide special.

Nothing wrong with it. I loved the windshield just changed the entire front end to a road glide.... I know! The blasphemy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving my Freedom shield. I called them and he helped me pick out the perfect height.

I love my Freedomshield. Eight inch dark smoke in touring width. But I'm thinking of ordering a 10" for longer rides. It basically cut all buffeting off. Could hear the radio without it being turned all the way up. I had the shield before upgrading the radio. The 8" inch is good for shorter rides around the surrounding area. There is still some wind to hit the top of my helmet, that's why I'm thinking of the taller shield.

I love my Freedomshield. Eight inch dark smoke in touring width. But I'm thinking of ordering a 10" for longer rides. It basically cut all buffeting off. Could hear the radio without it being turned all the way up. I had the shield before upgrading the radio. The 8" inch is good for shorter rides around the surrounding area. There is still some wind to hit the top of my helmet, that's why I'm thinking of the taller shield.

Yes Love mine too. 8””

https://youtu.be/v1Nxg20Y5WE

I added the 8” dark smoked standard Freedom Shield before my recent trip and after a 2168 miles trip in six days in all kinds of weather that thing was amazing. Initially ordered a 7” two weeks before my trip and I was having second thoughts about the hight. So I called Freedom Shield and they recommend the 8”. They changed my order and got me the 8” before my trip. Great people to deal with and I highly recommend them and their product.
70dd66dbac3dc6b8fa35c3ff3a17ab77.jpg

I added the 8” dark smoked standard Freedom Shield before my recent trip and after a 2168 miles trip in six days in all kinds of weather that thing was amazing. Initially ordered a 7” two weeks before my trip and I was having second thoughts about the hight. So I called Freedom Shield and they recommend the 8”. They changed my order and got me the 8” before my trip. Great people to deal with and I highly recommend them and their product.
70dd66dbac3dc6b8fa35c3ff3a17ab77.jpg

Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77