Great Service, products and support today

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
I had some issues connecting a new set of Custom Dynamics Plasma rods on my new M8. I had purchased the rods and a CD wire harness from my Harley dealer. When I couldn't get them to work as the directions indicated, I called them and they seemed confused at first too. They asked me to send a pic of the connector with wire pinouts so I did. They quickly discovered the harness sold to me was for a 08 to 13 Harley. The whole process was handled politely and fast by Customer service at Custom Dynamics. I quickly ordered the correct part from them as they make some of the best lighting products out there today and back it up with warranties and support.
Five Stars!:cool:

I've got a few CD stuffs on my bike, never had a problem with anything.... they are definitely a great company with superior products

++1 on CD customer service. Recently purchased new Pro Beam turn signal conversion kit. There was an issue with one of the signals, a new one was on its way in no time. Quality gear and great support.

I’m very happy with their products! I’m currently running CD all the way around and as happy as I could be with all of it! Nice to be able to give props to a good company

I've got CD true beam headlight,bullet rings turnsignals and run/brake tri bar,LOVE all their stuff.also had plasma rods on my last ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77